V593 - AquaPRO 40 Litre Fresh Water Carrier (BLUE with WHITE Caps)
This is used to transport fresh water to caravans, where it sits at the side of the van and water is drawn off into the caravan, by a 12 volt submersible pump which is dropped into one of the large white cap holes of the carrier. When the caravanner opens the tap in their caravan, the pump starts drawing the water into the van. (It can also be fitted with a mains water adaptor via the other large white central cap, which provides continuous water supply to the caravan via the carrier). The wheels and handle allow easy transport across the camp site, as 40 litres of water is very heavy.
On the back of the AquaPRO there is a Fresh Water Tap, which can be screwed onto the bottom small white cap hole, to allow use as a water dispenser. There is also a screw capped flexible filler tube, which extends from 330mm to 900mm, for easy filling of the carrier with fresh water from a tap. The whole product is made of rigid, food grade, high density polyethylene for strength and freshness.
The product has the following technical info:
Product Code: V593
Measurements: 82cm x 38cm x 23.5cm
Nett Weight: 4.2kg
Gross Weight : 5.0kg
• Large Wheels, to roll effortlessly over rough terrain.
• Range of Caps can be used for Filling, Draining, Pump and Mains Water Connection.
• Flexible Filler Pipe included for easy fill – extends from 330mm to 900mm.
• Water Tap cap included for water dispensing if needed.
• Large Easy grip, comfortable handle for ease of transport.
• Strong hygienic construction from Food Grade, high density polyethylene.
• Huge 40 Litre fresh water capacity – Less trips to the tap!